State Farm Insurance Agent located in Humble, TX is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Dale Guidry Jr. - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
• Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
**EMAIL RESUME TO **
• Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
• Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to make presentations to potential customers
• Bilingual - Spanish preferred
• Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
• Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
-Associate's degree with 3 years sales experience required.
Employee - Full Time
Starting wage $16.50 hourly plus overtime. First year expectations with salary, bonuses and commission should be $75k. Medical and PTO available. Apply for this Job Online »
Contact this Employer »